Christmas recipes to surprise
We appreciate that you have entered this post before December 24th. We hope you have done the same with the holiday gifts. After all, it contributes to making Christmas special.
If you want to make some Christmas recipes to surprise your guests, you are definitely in the right place. We are going to give you ideas for your Christmas dinner: recipes with black truffle. These proposals are designed equally for those who have never taste a black truffle and for those who are already experts.
5 original and easy christmas recipes
First of all, you must have the basic premise when cooking with black truffle: the black truffle is going to be the star of your Christmas recipe. Its intense and characteristic aroma causes a special reaction to all your guests. It is the magic of the truffle. Perfect for preparing a Christmas recipe to surprise and cook simple Christmas meals.
- Truffled butter: ideal recipe if you want to give a special touch to your canapes in your Christmas menu.
- Beef tartare with truffled butter: you can take advantage of the butter to combine it with a veal tartare. It can not be missing in your Christmas meal.
- Potatoes with black truffle mayonnaise: a classic like potatoes with a special mayonnaise: a very easy recipe for Christmas.
- Duck confit and black trufflecrepe: a luxury crepe to surprise your Christmas meal.
- Foie gras mi-cuit with black truffle: foie gras and truffle are two first-class foods that set to perfection and are not usually lacking in Christmas recipes.
5 sophisticated christmas recipes with black truffle
- Potato parmentier with poached egg and black truffle: an original and surprising starter: no one will expect it.
- Beef tenderloin with black truffle and périgueux sauce: the usual sirloin… with one of the best sauces you will ever taste. The périgueux sauce, which contains black truffle, will surprise your Christmas meal.
- Quinoa pizza with black truffle: ideal Christmas recipe for vegetarians.
- Strawberry black truffle cheesecake- Cheesecake has already become one of the best desserts in our restaurants. If you want to add a truffle dessert to your Christmas meal, this is the best option.
- Puff pastry coca with black truffle, brie and tender garlic: a crunchy recipe with which you will make your guests fall in love at Christmas meals. It never fails.
Recipes with Black Truffle
Remember that in Laumont you can find more recipes with black truffle in our blog specialized in black truffle.