- 8 veal fillets
- 24 wild asparagus
- 8 slices of ham
- 2 shallots
- 400 ml of cream
- A dash of Brandy
- 200 grams of morels
Recipe Veal paupiettes stuffed with asparagus and morels with cream sauce
- Start by cutting the steaks into wide strips and seasoning them with salt and pepper.
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan, and when it is boiling, add the wild asparagus. Blanch them for a few minutes and remove them.
- Stretch out the strips of veal and place the asparagus and the slices of ham inside. Roll everything together and fasten with skewers or toothpicks.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, cook the paupiettes (veal rolls) on both all sides, until they are cooked to taste.
- In another frying pan with oil, fry the spring onions, which we have previously cut into small pieces. Add the morels, with a little salt and turn up the heat. Leave them to cook for a couple of minutes and turn them over. Then add the cream and a dash of Brandy and boil until the desired texture is obtained.
- Finally, serve the paupiettes (veal rolls) on a plate and add the morels with cream sauce on top. Bon appetit!