- 32 medium morels
- 150 g fresh duck liver
- 2 spring onions
- 1 glass of cream
- A few drops of cognac
Recipe Morels stuffed with foie grass in cream sauce
- First of all, leave the fresh foie grass to cool for an hour, and then remove the veins from it.
- Then cut the foie grass into very small pieces, season it with salt, pepper and a few drops of cognac, and squash it with a fork until it forms a very fine paste.
- Select the morels, cut off the lower part of the stem and wash them until all the earth is removed.
- Next, put the foie grass mixture into a piping bag and fill the morels.
- In a frying pan with a little oil, sear the morels on all sides and put aside.
- In the same frying pan and with the fat that the foie grass has released, fry the finely chopped spring onions over a very low heat.
- Add the liquid cream, the stuffed morels and salt and pepper, and leave to cook for 7-8 minutes over a very low heat, taking care not to let the cream stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Finally, serve the morels stuffed with foie grass on a plate. Bon Appetit!