Recipe of courgette cannelloni stuffed with truffled ricotta and king prawns
- The first step in this recipe is to prepare the truffled ricotta. Put the ricotta in a bowl with a pinch of salt and then grate the summer truffle over it and mix. Leave it in the fridge for 12 to 24 hours.
- After this time, slice the courgettes with a mandolin to obtain very thin slices.
- Heat a saucepan with plenty of water and when it is boiling, carefully add the courgette slices to blanch them.
- Dry the courgette slices with a cotton cloth, and then lay them on baking paper side by side with a bit of the side overlapping. With a pair of scissors, cut the ends of the slices so that they are all the same size.
- In the centre of the slices, add the truffled ricotta in a slightly thick line.
- To finish the cannelloni, roll it up slowly, making sure it is well fixed.
- Then, prepare the prawns and start by peeling them and making a cut of about 1 cm around the head.
- Blanch the prawns in a pan of boiling water for about 30 seconds, and thanks to the cuts we have made, they will take the shape of a butterfly.
- Finally, plate the cannelloni, add the truffle cut into strips on top and the prawns on the side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and add a little oil. Serve with a salad of your choice and, bon appetit!