- 320 g of spaghetti
- 400 g of boletus
- 1 egg and two yolks
- 70 g grated Parmesan
- 150 g diced bacon with black pepper
- 1/2 small onion
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- Black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and fry the onion. Before it browns, add the bacon cut into small pieces.
- Previously wash the boletus well, but without water, and cut them all, except one, into small cubes. Then add these boletus to the pan. Stir for a few minutes and remove the pan from the heat.
- Boil the spaghetti in a large pot with water and a little salt.
- Meanwhile, mix the eggs with the grated Parmesan. It should be a thick cream. Also add the pepper.
- A minute before the spaghetti is cooked, dilute the beaten eggs with two tablespoons of the cooking water and reheat the fried onion, bacon and mushrooms.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the pan with the heat off. Also add the egg cream and stir for a few seconds until the eggs begin to set, but it is important that they do not set completely.
- Finally, add a little more black pepper and serve.
- Then, just slice a raw boletus and add it to the dish, enjoy!