- 400 g of strong flour
- 100 g of wholemeal flour
- 4 g of dry yeast
- 300 ml of water
- 20 ml of oil
- 5 g of sugar
- 10 g of salt
- 500 ml of béchamel sauce
- 2 medium onions
- 200 g of cured bacon
- 150 g of Comté cheese
- 40 g of summer truffle
Summer truffle pizza with bacon, onion and Comté cheese recipe
- To make the truffle pizza, start by mixing all the dry ingredients, such as the flour, the yeast, sugar and salt, in a bowl. Make a hole in the centre, as if it were a volcano, and add the water and then the oil. Mix all the ingredients with a spatula and when it starts to take shape, leave the dough on the worktop or a work surface.
- Then knead for 5 to 10 minutes until the pizza dough is well formed. Leave the dough to rest in a bowl, covered with a cloth, for 30 minutes at a room temperature of about 20º.
- After this time, work the pizza dough with your hands, folding it over and over again until it forms a smooth ball of dough.
- Place the ball of dough back in the bowl and leave it to rise covered with a slightly damp cloth until it has doubled in size.
- Roll out the dough on baking paper, and if necessary sprinkle a little flour on top so that it doesn’t stick to your hands so much and you can shape it.
- Spoon the béchamel sauce onto the truffle pizza base and add the onion cut into slices, the cured bacon cut into strips and the grated Comté cheese on top.
- Put the pizza (withou the truffle) to bake in a preheated oven at 250° and place it on a tray with baking paper touching the bottom part of the oven.
- Once it is well done and au gratin, take it out of the oven and slice the summer truffle on top. You will have now your summer truffle pizza ready to eat. Bon Appetit!